Friday 1 June 2012

This was one of my first jobs. It was for a playable demo for a indie game. It was really hard 'cause I made all, I mean: level design, environment, props, collisions,... And it was really huge. Almost 4 minutes without enemies nor props to interact. 


Their want something similar to Fable 3 but more "diablizzard".




The first design was really monochromatic and boring so I tried to convince them to put some of colour and different structures. It's really easy boring the player. I added the crystals, a river, two different hanging bridges,...






Good for me!! Three times more work but no delivery date change!! 





Anyway... I enjoyed a lot his work. I learnt a lot of things about optimize geometry, maps and UDK. and it was my first entire level !!




You have a video in game of his level on vimeo: http://vimeo.com/36291735

I hope that you like it

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment