Friday 8 June 2012


Updated 13/06/2012: I'm a little bit delayed with this because I've started a new Scifi proyect and now I've two open fronts !!  


 Original Post:

Long time since I made a vehicle, so I start a new project. At the beginning I chose a tank, but is too classic, so I thought why not use my knowledge about aircraft and made some different? I remember a really original helicopters manufactured called "Kamov". It's a Russian company that made helicopters without tail rotor and use a double coaxial main rotor It's really great. So I chose the Kamov KA-50 a tactical attack helicopter. Today I finished the main rotor head and blades









And  the main structure of the helicopter.


Next step add detail to main structure!! In the next days I'll update this. Stay tuned!!

See you!!











2 comments:

  1. Hi, congratulations for the talent, very realistic, to draw on solidworks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Marcos!

    I love the Russian Kamov designs for helicpters (and fighters too I'm fascinating all Mikoyan boureau designs)

    All was made in 3D Studio MAX. It' was a trial work for get a detailed technical mesh without Zbrush neither other program.

    ReplyDelete