Saturday 14 April 2012

The journey begins...

Hi everybody!!

How's thing?. Today I start a new blog about the 3D and computer graphics. I try to be a environmental artist, so I will work hard and make it happen...

But first a little about me...

My Name is Gorka Sanchez. I'm from Spain but I've move to London to improve (well... in fact to learn) my English and my formation as a 3D artist.
I always want to be a 3D artist but I never had the chance because I started in aircraft industry. But one day two years ago said "come on...or now or never" and started my formation as a 3D artist and I'm here.

Why a 3D artist?, well...It's easy to explain but I'm not sure if it's easy to understand. In my case... to create worlds.
When I was a child and played video games like Flashback: quest for identity or The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, (for me, two of the best games in history) and walk for these worlds, always thought "It must be great be there and live those adventures"

And that brings me to this point and to this blog. I try to make worlds for you and everybody. And will be great, you will see !! You can help me with your opinion (no matter if you know 3D or not, both opinions are important)

So let's go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment