Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hi there!!

Today I was thinking about one of my characters. I always love the Steampunk and Cyberpunk themes, maybe because I'm a 80's generation (the best haha).
Well one day I was looking for some inspiration and found an amazing Steampunk golem design by Emerson Tung. I love the work of this man. I recommend see his work because It's amazing. 

It's not finish yet. For the head I wanted make a tribute to Warhammer 40K so I made an Space Marine helmet ha! ;) 
 
Although it's harder, I love make asymmetric characters for two reasons. First it's a challenge 'cause you can't use symmetric tools so I think it's more artisan. The second reason it's I think that have a better appearance... I don't know....maybe it's a optical effect but I always try to make a  asymmetrical characters.


This another character. It's a really lowpoly base mesh, but as you can see she's asymmetrical too. This one soon be leaving to Zbrush. I promise show you when I finished.

See you !!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment